The following terms and conditions will deem the acceptance by the User on usage of the website www.prestigeit.co.nz. Therefore, you should read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Prestige IT shall refer to Prestige IT Limited. Similarly, the term Site refers to www.prestigeit.co.nz which the Prestige IT owns and monitors.
- Prestige IT may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, the accuracy of information, and thus the indemnification shall survive such termination. Prestige IT may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Prestige IT. Hence, the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Prestige IT. Thus, we don’t allow to copy, modify, reproduce, republish, upload, transmit, post or distribute in any form without prior written permission from Prestige IT. All rights not under the express grant herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and thus could result in criminal or civil penalties. Prestige IT has a registered trademark of Prestige IT Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Prestige IT Solutions Limited.
- Prestige IT does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products, and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Prestige IT expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, thus including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Prestige IT shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or thus the loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Prestige-IT may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Prestige IT reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be on the Site.
- In no event will Prestige IT be liable for damages of any kind. Damages may include without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Prestige IT’s website, or any information on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Therefore, accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and thus hold Prestige IT harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site. The information in the Site is from the sources. Prestige IT disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- We makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements. (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis. (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Prestige-IT. Any information that the User provides will remain unshared with any third party. Prestige IT reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties. Third parties including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Prestige IT is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. Thus the User should peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. PrestigeIT is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site. Third party content includes opinions, advice, statements and advertisements. Thus the user shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Prestige IT is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.